Tyler Haines opened his private practice in 1992. He has practiced in all areas of general practice law, with a preferred practice in the area of Consumer Bankruptcy. As a Licensed Architect in the State of Indiana, Mr. Haines has also consulted and testified in various construction law matters.
- State of Indiana - 1992
- United States Federal Court - 1992
- Indiana University School of Law
- J.D. - Jurisprudence Doctorate - 1992
- BSU College of Architecture & Planning
- Bachelor of Architecture - 1986
- Minor in Business - 1986